cant post photos with photobucket

hisdudenes

I have done everything the way it shows I copy the image properties and try to paste it and it stays blank if I click on the image deal on the tool bar I can paste the url but I cant click ok or cancel and the window wont close so I have to hit the back button which takes me to the last page and I have the same issue when I click on the link deal on the tool bar. I can paste in the topic title aera but that does no good.

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Common problem. You can work around it by pasting IMG Code directly in to the edit box (don't use the Image popup box).

1. On Photobucket, copy the "IMG code" for the photo.

2. Here on Ratsun, paste the link into the Reply box. Click the Ratsun BBC Mode button if needed.

Ratsun_BBCMode.jpg

This method works for everybody.

The other method with the Image box works for many, but not for everybody. For example, doesn't work in mobile view, doesn't work with Android browser, or older Internet Explorer.

The freezing problem has been reported since 2012.

When I click the Image button, it grays out the entire screen and locks the page - the popup box never appears. So I lose whatever I was typing in. I only noticed it starting last weekend because I normally don't use the Image button but instead type in the IMG Codes directly.

• Like 1