1965 L320 - Local since new, extensive history. IT'S ALIVE!

mhub91

Ok, what the hell is up with all the Photosuckit talk. My pics are still showing, at least on my end.  I do see a bunch of other people's content missing.

What is the actual problem?

You must be paying them something, most of us don't pay anything and now are photos are being held hostage for money.

It would have been one thing if they refused to host anymore 3rd party photos, but that is not how they went about it, they just replaced them and demanded money.

My photos are still gone, but yours are still there, so you likely pay them something per month/year.

• Like 1
  • Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 year later...

Haven't stopped by to update this thread in a while, as I have been busy with other projects. Finally coming to an end with my 76 B210, LZ23 project. 

I'm beginning to think I want to fully restore this old 320.

• Like 1
4 hours ago, mhub91 said:

Haven't stopped by to update this thread in a while, as I have been busy with other projects. Finally coming to an end with my 76 B210, LZ23 project. 

I'm beginning to think I want to fully restore this old 320.

I'm off the deep end with mine. When I bought I was like "I'll just get it running well and use it as a grocery getter." I've got it fully stripped down, motor and tranny out, getting the cab ready to send off to paint. Stripping the frame for paint... 

It's super fun you just have to create a blind spot to the amount of time and money you're sinking and the fact you'll never get your money out. ?

• Like 2
  • 10 months later...