Skibs granny S130

Skib

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Sweet Skib!  I recognize that windshield!  Why?  'Cause it looks like my Maxima!  By the way, I have a set of Eibach Pro Kit rear springs if you want them.  Can't use them on the wagon, they wouldn't sell just the fronts.  Lame.  Consequently I have a set I'm not using.  

Sweet Skib!  I recognize that windshield!  Why?  'Cause it looks like my Maxima!  By the way, I have a set of Eibach Pro Kit rear springs if you want them.  Can't use them on the wagon, they wouldn't sell just the fronts.  Lame.  Consequently I have a set I'm not using.  

I was just looking at the 4 set of those, Im just going to be street driving this car so Im prob not going to do coilovers.

They work pretty nice.  Fronts are progressive, rears are static. Not that hard, definitely better than stock.  For drop in an go, they're pretty decent.  Wish I hadn't cut my other set when I was trying to cheap out on the race car suspension.  Went coilover.  Still need to dink around with the front coils.  Have the new T3 torrington bearing top plates, just need to get around to working on it.  Been doing too much on the Maxima trying to get it ready for my trip to Cali in a couple weeks.

Been doing too much on the Maxima trying to get it ready for my trip to Cali in a couple weeks.

how far down ya goin? Iv always got a spare room and pull out bed lol welcome to take a pit stop if your passin threw

Thanks Skib!  But with the ADDED SPACE of the Maxima wagon, I can comfortably sleep one, or even two if I find a cute hitchhiker who gives road head before stealing my internal organs while I sleep!  :D

Mike, the stock coils are way too soft.  That's why I swapped them out.  I had the Eibach kit for the race car before I went coilovers, but I ruined it trying to make those coils work before I just said screw it and did it the proper way.

I'll be down as far as Modesto for a brief bit, mainly northern Cali.

• 1 month later...