Datsun 1200 Rear Light Socket

Hecg1200

Hey everyone so my rear tail light sockets are not working. Which include my turn signal, rear light, brake light, they are pretty beat up. Is there any possible way that I can adapt some different kind of sockets? Or where can I buy some new ones? Or is it possible to some how rebuild the inside of the socket?

Any kind of help will be appreciated.

Thank You

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey everyone so my rear tail light sockets are not working. Which include my turn signal, rear light, brake light, they are pretty beat up. Is there any possible way that I can adapt some different kind of sockets? Or where can I buy some new ones? Or is it possible to some how rebuild the inside of the socket?

Any kind of help will be appreciated.

Thank You

Shoot me a PM, I may have some floating around.....could take a few weeks to find though.

I know, I know, this should be in classifieds.....but, he started it.

• Like 1

Well, my car uses the whole harness from an '85 Corolla coupe. The taillight harnesses didn't agree with the Datsun, so I grabbed some hatchback ones at the junkyard because they looked more similar. To my surprise everything plugged in. That's about all I know, but it leads me to believe it's a pretty common style. I can grab some pics if that would help.