Say it ain't so!

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

^^^Man card violation.

I can't believe someone would go to the hospital over a fat lip, the producer was obviously a little pussy, he should've been laughed at by the BBC. Dude needed to take a midol and man the fuck up.

• Like 1

Maybe it's just time for Clarkson to move on. It's just a matter of time before he picks a Datsun apart and pisses everyone here off. Maybe he has batter offers from somewhere else? Who knows and frankly who cares? What's done,, whether real or staged, ... is done.  It was fun but it's over.

YES. It sure was! Top Gear is one of my favorite shows. I love car related shows. I also like science related shows. Bill Nye might not hit anyone, but you can bet your ass Neil deGrasse Tyson would! Yes, Jeremy hit somebody over a disagreement. Forget what it is about, it doesn't matter. THAT IS WHAT MEN DO SOMETIMES. And not everyone gets fired for arguing with or even hitting a fellow employee. Some companies are run by GROWN UPS. Now if the other guy had not been a pussy, he would have just hit him back, end of story. But NO... he had to "cry like a bitch" to the media. I have even heard whiny liberals crying and calling him racist and saying he made racist remarks because he said something about an Irish whatever, REALLY? RACIST? Last time I checked Jeremy Clarkson was white and so are the Irish.

Um, Jeremy told on himself. The producer didn't have anything to do with any of this other than being assaulted. 

http://www.bbc.com/news/entertainment-arts-31869967

"BBC News understands that the star phoned BBC head of television, Danny Cohen, to report the incident.

Producer Oisin Tymon, with whom the altercation took place, is not believed to have filed his own complaint."

My favorite article so far

Due to this quote.

"Clarkson admitted there were some "pushing" with Tymon, but claimed he never punched the producer. "Top Gear" host May said he could not remember what happened very clearly because he was "blind drunk" when the incident took place."

:rofl:

screen-shot-2015-03-13-at-2-24-33-pm.png

jeremy%20hungry_zpswe6x9kmn.jpg

He'll be fine I am sure.

RjcdHPD.gif

He likes the Z-cars anyway

2136665385_2c26d7ecbb1.jpg

Seen him in a few of these shirts with different era z-cars :lol:
  • Like 5

Yeah, doing the show for what, 20-22 seasons?  That's a long time.  Probably needed a break.  I'm sure he has about as much money as God now, so he's probably all right in that department.

north-carolina.jpg

Since you want to keep going there based off the IRRELEVANCE of the state I am from since I am also from the city! Coming from the guy who goes "mudslangin" in HIS YARD and claims "dem lowrider trucks ain't no good fer nuttin. It ain't a real truck!"  Pot calls the kettle black, or rather RED, as in REDNECK! That's why he doesn't like Top Gear. No muddin trucks!  :rofl:

Bananahamuck is a definitely a Duck Dynasty fan, its his fav-o-rite show! Owns Chickenflauge as well. He has all the seasons on DuhVuhDuh. 

• Like 1

OK now i understand your a city boi,,,,,,,, from what i have heard city bois like yourself would rather shoot your load into another male,,, than shoot a wild animal with a gun,,,,,  so i stand "corrected". ..  and i'm sorry .

Since you want to keep going there based off the IRRELEVANCE of the state I am from since I am also from the city! Coming from the guy who goes "mudslangin" in HIS YARD and claims "dem lowrider trucks ain't no good fer nuttin. It ain't a real truck!"  Pot calls the kettle black, or rather RED, as in REDNECK! That's why he doesn't like Top Gear. No muddin trucks!  :rofl:

Bananahamuck is a definitely a Duck Dynasty fan, its his fav-o-rite show! Owns Chickenflauge as well. He has all the seasons on DuhVuhDuh. 

Oh and this

IMG_2668_zps0icep4cz.jpg

IMG_2669_zpsopciybdg.jpg

jim-carrey-shaking-a-dildo-animated-movi

North Carolina: where dreams went to die,, but they had already burnt all the books on the subject.

• Like 1