Say it ain't so!

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Aww man, BBC Top Gear is one of my favs! Now it won't be the same without Clarkson but I mean hey, what could they do? He attacked one of the producers...last time I checked, hitting one of your bosses is not a good way to keep ANY job, no matter who you are.

• Like 1

Crazy, right?! I'm wondering if the three of them will be picked up somewhere else to do a show competing with whoever they re-cast Top Gear with. That show is one of the BBC's most profitable franchises. He must have been pretty hungry to smack his producer over it! :rofl:

• Like 1

The comment from a BBC executive was "top gear exsitsted before Jeremy clarkson and it will exsist after him"

Has anyone ever seen an episode of top gear before the orangutan started hosting it?

you can find really old episodes of it floating around on youtube... kind of terrible... remember Motorweek on PBS? kind of like that. blegh...

I said he was an ass.  And probably rightfully fired.  You just can't hit your boss whether he fails to get you hot food or not.  You can walk out, but you can't hit him.  HOWEVER, he was a big draw and I shall miss him.  If the producer would have had any balls, he would have hit him back and they both would have had it out and then talked it over later.  But I suspect their relationship wasn't as amicable as they portray in the news.

And yes, earlier episodes of Top Gear sucked.  Just like US Top Gear sucks now even though I sort of like the back east guy.  Not Rutledge or Tanner.  Rutledge I like, just not as a host.  Tanner, meh.  Kind of an ass, but not the right kind of ass.

was this really new thread worthy?

YES. It sure was! Every bit as much or MORE than damn "YOGA PANTS!" Top Gear is one of my favorite shows. I love car related shows. I also like science related shows. Bill Nye might not hit anyone, but you can bet your ass Neil deGrasse Tyson would! Yes, Jeremy hit somebody over a disagreement. Forget what it is about, it doesn't matter. THAT IS WHAT MEN DO SOMETIMES. And not everyone gets fired for arguing with or even hitting a fellow employee. Some companies are run by GROWN UPS. Now if the other guy had not been a pussy, he would have just hit him back, end of story. But NO... he had to "cry like a bitch" to the media. I have even heard whiny liberals crying and calling him racist and saying he made racist remarks because he said something about an Irish whatever, REALLY? RACIST? Last time I checked Jeremy Clarkson was white and so are the Irish.

• Like 1