datzenmike is getting close to 50K!... Where do you think he'll land?!!!

Sure it does, it separates guests and members everyday, here is what it is now, 36 members and 97 guests, a normal day anymore. 

133 users are online (in the past 15 minutes)

36 members, 97 guests, 0 anonymous users   (See full list)

Perhaps it does every day, but it doesn't break it down into members and visitors on March the 10th 2015. And neither did I. I said USERS.

But it's clear what YOU said:

I am sorry, but Ratsun did not have 685 users online on March 10th, that day wasn't any different than today, ,maybe some user visited the site with 600+ identities or somehow made it look like a lot of people were on line at once, but that is a lie.

There is a big difference between users and members, there are always a lot of users online here, not so many members online anymore.

I didn't say there were 685 users online. You said users, then called this a lie. Now who's full of shit? Take it back.

• Like 1
  • Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Perhaps it does every day, but it doesn't break it down into members and visitors on March the 10th 2015. And neither did I. I said USERS.

But it's clear what YOU said:

I didn't say there were 685 users online. You said users, then called this a lie. Now who's full of shit? Take it back.

I was on that day, when I seen that number I laughed out loud, it was just like any other day on here, under 70 members, and 3 or 4 times that in guests, in my opinion that 685 number is a manipulation, 508 members online in July 2012 or what ever the date was is what the real number is, and likely will be forever.

This site used to be like my favorite place to eat, I came here an ordered what I ate everyday, then one day I came in and the menu had been changed, it was decided that instead of selling meat loaf, pork chops, chicken fried steak and such, burgers and fries were on the menu now.

I was on that day, when I seen that number I laughed out loud, it was just like any other day on here, under 70 members, and 3 or 4 times that in guests, in my opinion that 685 number is a manipulation, 508 members online in July 2012 or what ever the date was is what the real number is, and likely will be forever.

This site used to be like my favorite place to eat, I came here an ordered what I ate everyday, then one day I came in and the menu had been changed, it was decided that instead of selling meat loaf, pork chops, chicken fried steak and such, burgers and fries were on the menu now.

There's no doubt there are more visitors then members at any one time. No argument there, I think it's always been that way. Saying the numbers online for March 10th is a lie, saying that it was inflated and manipulated some how by other users is just plain conspiracy theory on your part. I bet you think Oswald wasn't alone.To what end would raising these online numbers be used for anyway? What possible gain? The forum just mindlessly tabulates the traffic and posts it at the bottom of the page. You don't like the food here, but you keep coming back every day to eat, so you can feel justified to bitch about it?    

When a restaurant I go to changes the menu and I no longer care for what they are serving, I quit going there.

Hey looky , I'm up to 1178 posts.....DILLIGAF.

Oscar Meyer WeinerMobile is in town today. 

Took the kiddos down to check it out. 

I currently have 3 Weiner Whistles going off at this time.

Flat., I was actually hoping you'd see the post. BINGO!!!! I'm just surprised there was no hot dogs pictured in your post! Lol!!!

Flat., I was actually hoping you'd see the post. BINGO!!!! I'm just surprised there was no hot dogs pictured in your post! Lol!!!

Oh? You want to see my wiener? 

No. Rule #2 of Ratsun. No man meat. 

IMG_20150322_105202095_zpsthafgd05.jpg

• Like 4

Funny how it bends in the middle 

Bends? Like the old Tri-Met busses?

This thing did not bend. The wheel base was not that long on this. 

We were driving around early this morning and saw it in a hotel parking lot. Rolled up to it. 

The employees were just getting ready to roll out. I asked if they were setting up somewhere where the kids could check it out. 

She told me where and we followed them a few more miles down the road. 

If it did bend she would not have hit every fucking curb she turned on the way there.