DATSLOCO'S Reno Fun Run Sat. April 4th

Datsloco

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

We will be leaving the concord area at 9am so that should put us in sac at around 10am. Can you guys shoot me a meeting spot near hwy 50? Thanks

Any of the other Sac people have any ideas? I'm cool with wherever.

Anybody? Sac meeting spot? Any ideas?

• Like 1

Hey guys lets plan a meet spot for lunch. Any suggestions? We want to go to virginia city so maybe we can meet there around noonish-1pm on saturday? Share your thoughts

Don't know personally of good spot in VC for lunch, although I have heard that Cafe Rio is good, but not cheap( two $). In VC there is a big parking lot down the hill north side of town ,on the corner of 341 & 79 ( lots of hills in VC, like SF, but narrow 2 lane streets) In Carson City there is Red's 395, pretty good food and parking, it's on the main drag, nice decorations hanging all over, rustic. Red's is before the turn off on to hwy 50 east on the way to VC.

Note: there is a possible snow storm on the Sierra pass on Sunday.

• Like 1

Red's it is. 1055 S. Carson st. Carson City. We will eat lunch there and after lunch we will visit Virginia city. We should be arriving at Red's around 12:30-1:00pm. If anyone from Sac is going please let us know so we can meet you somewhere.

• Like 1

Fuck no I was so scared driving through that. no wipers or heater I couldn't see shit.

k_zpso0xc7a3i.jpg

This was before i had to pull over to wipe the ice off on the windshield..............i like where im at in the bay area..

Thanks to every one that came out we had a great time.   Danfinny and datsunwizard Thanks for waitin around for us ,I enjoyed my self talkin Datsun over lunch.

definitely the scariest conditions weve been through on a funrun YET :devil: :devil:..............

• Like 4

"HUGE " thanks for all that joined us locos. We must be wicked kzy to push our rides thru that harsh weather , but boy they just rode right on thru with out any hesitation. One more reason for me personally to love my Datsun even more. The roads and scenery was to brag about big time. In my point of view, the spookiest but most epic fun run I've ever been a part of. That snow was bad asss:)

"Gotta love the Navadas gas prices"

• Like 3

Fuck no I was so scared driving through that. no wipers or heater I couldn't see shit.

k_zpso0xc7a3i.jpg

This was before i had to pull over to wipe the ice off on the windshield..............i like where im at in the bay area..

Thanks to every one that came out we had a great time.   Danfinny and datsunwizard Thanks for waitin around for us ,I enjoyed my self talkin Datsun over lunch.

definitely the scariest conditions weve been through on a funrun YET :devil: :devil:..............

crazy ass loco !  wipers are worth their weight in gold .  

• Like 1

crazy ass loco !  wipers are worth their weight in gold .

Heaters too!!

Build a heater if you can. Heck use a 12V hair dryer if you need the defrost,  

I learned this the hard way..........i was hoping the rainx would keep the windshield clear but that was no use. im traumatized of ice after 2013 xmas fun run we did to mt hamilton. my hats off to you guys that live where it snows

Just wanted to say thank you to all who participated in our loco adventures this weekend. Had an awesome time celebrating our sister Amanda's Birthday with our Datsuns. Also a special thanks to Danfinny & Datsunwizard for waiting so long and meeting with us. Awesome cars you have there! I had a blast and would do it again anytime. Everyone thought our adventure was over until it started snowing on us lol. It was awesome weather except for brother Earl due to no wipers or heater. I thought the winds between reno and carson city were crazy. Awesome weekend!!!! Thanks again Locos & Locas

Lunch spot

http://i1062.photobucket.com/albums/t484/ginoguillen/

IMAG1967.jpg

IMAG1970.jpg

Atm pit stop

IMAG1971.jpg

IMAG1972.jpg

On our way home :)

IMAG1989.jpg

IMAG1987.jpg

IMAG1985.jpg

IMAG1980_1.jpg