DATSLOCO'S Reno Fun Run Sat. April 4th

Datsloco

Yes we are going to reno. Everyone is welcome to join. Hopefully we can meet some Reno Datsun Heads while we visit. Depending on how much we party a few of us might decide to stay overnight and come back sunday. We will be leaving lathrop at 9am to get up there at lunch time. Lets make this another EPIC run so get your go pros and cameras ready. And dont forget your walkies.

• Like 1
  • Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

We will be stopping in virginia city and second stop will be in reno at a dinner spot. Any suggestions?

Depending on what type of food that you are looking for, at the junction of 341 & 395/580 there is a BJ's, a Mexican restaurant, Wild Buffalo Wings, these are at the Summit outdoor mall. A little farther north there is a Mel's diner and a Texas Road house. One plus for all these is there is plenty of parking. But, if you can fine tune the type of food you want ,I can research some more places . Also there is a Car & Coffee the next day, the 5th.

We will be leaving the concord area at 9am so that should put us in sac at around 10am. Can you guys shoot me a meeting spot near hwy 50? Thanks

Any of the other Sac people have any ideas? I'm cool with wherever.

Depending on what type of food that you are looking for, at the junction of 341 & 395/580 there is a BJ's, a Mexican restaurant, Wild Buffalo Wings, these are at the Summit outdoor mall. A little farther north there is a Mel's diner and a Texas Road house. One plus for all these is there is plenty of parking. But, if you can fine tune the type of food you want ,I can research some more places . Also there is a Car & Coffee the next day, the 5th.

Texas roadhouse had great food. Let me run that by everyone and see if they agree. If not any burger place would do. That car & coffee sounds like a plan. If you can text me some info on it that would be great. Thanks for the help much appreciated