Nissan Jam 2105

mrbigtanker

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

Hey looks like registration is open. Weird on their registration page they have the release of liability for the 2nd annual Nissan Jam even though this is the 3rd. I'm guessing they didn't remember to change it? Anywho, it's $35. I've registered already.

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...

shit 15 days left. I hope my map light is done by then.

If the power plugs are on your harness already, then it'll literally take 20 minutes; if that.

I'll do it for you for a dollar a minute. I'll need a half hour lunch break inbetween the install.

On this topic of Nissan Jam; I don't know if I'll be going. I don't have $35 for registration, and my car needs work before I go long distance. I need a heat shield. I can't even go 3 miles to the store without having float bowl fuel boiling problems.

• Like 1

If the power plugs are on your harness already, then it'll literally take 20 minutes; if that.

I'll do it for you for a dollar a minute. I'll need a half hour lunch break inbetween the install.

On this topic of Nissan Jam; I don't know if I'll be going. I don't have $35 for registration, and my car needs work before I go long distance. I need a heat shield. I can't even go 3 miles to the store without having float bowl fuel boiling problems.

You don't a heat shield pull the carbs off and go to a 32/36. I ran carbs all the time with no heat shield..

And if you need help I will cover you to take your car just let me know..alright

You don't a heat shield pull the carbs off and go to a 32/36. I ran carbs all the time with no heat shield..

My plan was to put on my 32/36. I just had a friend front the money for my rebuild kits, and I feel bad not using them, so I'll keep them on. I'm going to get the correct pump jets next week sometime, so hopefully that'll do it (maybe a $16 fix?). If they still don't work, well then fuck me. I still need to make a shield.

My plan was to put on my 32/36. I just had a friend front the money for my rebuild kits, and I feel bad not using them, so I'll keep them on. I'm going to get the correct pump jets next week sometime, so hopefully that'll do it (maybe a $16 fix?). If they still don't work, well then fuck me. I still need to make a shield.

Ok so the shield thing is bothering me because not many people use them so why do you need them? I ran all my Datsuns with out with no issues

Ok so the shield thing is bothering me because not many people use them so why do you need them? I ran all my Datsuns with out with no issues

Carbs are getting heat soaked by the exhaust, causing the fuel to boil. It makes it near impossible to get going from a stop. It's embarrassing as the car rocks back and forth as its starving for fuel, not to mention dangerous. I'm going to get a sheet of aluminum this week and work on a shield. I have a roll of asbestos in the garage I'll use as the heat barrier.

• Like 1