the mustard bun.......510 and a record player

I replaced my wrecked astro with its sister and parted and scrapped v 1.0 ....... Will be lowering this one too at some point .......

Worked on musty this weekend ......... Sigh ...... Sometimes non car people shouldnt try to work on cars ...... Pics in the am

• Like 3
  • Replies 379
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

now for musty .....

fixed rear brakes to unstick them ... 

473DF172-1BF3-4455-A1F2-B0138A6A7156_zps

the pressure washed it once i rolled again ...with a phixius sighting .. rare photo proof ... 

61418F2F-15E7-4F40-8F0A-5657CAFAE6FA_zps

EDD25A62-3415-47F5-A3CD-57F57852BA38_zps

put a weber on ... 

F3A17332-60A5-401D-8B70-B7A7969D2E33_zps

6F7F01F7-3247-4DBE-9837-99A5E46E435A_zps

then the wind started and this happened... qwansa hut blew into the power to the neighbors had to get pse to come turn the power off... luckily my brand new hut got fucked up but the pse people said it was a act of god .. so n0 bill !!!!

40827D9E-9D05-473B-82B6-7678338ADFBC_zps

got issues though... installed a match box couldnt get spark but couldnt figure out other things too ... might have to start a q and a in general technical ... 

but tried some shoes on..

25A85C66-3A63-445C-B1C8-7044A98DF77E_zps

• Like 3

also found out some great news .... futo fab will be my hero come late may !!!!!!!  not gonna soil it but it will be a big help ... to this car 

found remaned vinyl tops too .. so thats a bonus ,,, just waiting to here back about four door vs tow door compatibility 

Roof does not change, just the B pillar location and door length

yeah i just wanna make sure theres enough material in the pillar area to compensate.......and thats the c pillar ...mr know it all ... lol       but yes that was my concerned area......i got these cool oem plastic caps that go beneath the pillar vent to camp the roof back there .. ones perfect the other one is missing a corner.....was gonna see if it came with that too but highly doubt it ... wish i took a pic of them too ... 

yeah we wired the match box from memory but we used to smoke weed back then, so maybe i forgot to re learn the unlearned portion of what i learned... 

ahhh your right,  i miss understood your comment ... i thought u meat the shape and surface area was different four to two door ...but now i see you and idny both coverded my ass... thanks guys i wont have to wait for a response now 

not lsd'd lol ..... tranny shifts good ......stops ok ,..... but it starts and runs again .,.. 

0F3C007E-2BE4-45B9-BA66-B43F4E74A8AA_zps

thanks frank and hans ...and eerily new addition bruce the humping dog.....

turned out the match box that came with it was bad and after verifying the wiring and fixing a few things and swapping to a good match box out of the spares we had she finally fired up after 6 years of not ...... coughed and sputtered and belched smoke like a few members bong and it works ... waiting for vid to load

http://vid694.photobucket.com/albums/vv310/jrock42242009/1971%20Datsun%20510%204dr%20Colonel%20Mustard/244EE316-B78D-4DE8-85D5-F059FA9DCA64_zpswwtl1fov.mp4

• Like 5