the mustard bun.......510 and a record player

• Replies 379
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

big thanks to hobbes tha catt... meeting tonight to get 280xz length drive line and clutch and fly wheel and a set of rear coil overs... honestly i bought alot of stuff from jeff baker hes a good datsun dude.....

irs for goon ... carbon fiber hood for goon ... spare 280 zx struts for goon conversion ... gonna text him and see what else i can get tonight  lololol

pretty sure i got my tranny from ted tdaaj and he has been another along with ice house that really has got it done ... for parts ...

big thanks to sky blue micheal or the hook up on that 1200 and phixius for send me this craiglist add for this car ... . tanker for picking up my weds... and the future tail light lenses he will sell me for my goon

• Like 1

googling mod tops taught me the company is based in canby OR  !!!!!! sign or what

and paisley was a option !?!?!?!

I was just trying to help, if your going to have to make a top why not have some fun ! Hey, no package deal for the Astro in the driveway and the 4 door ?????

• Like 1

I was just trying to help, if your going to have to make a top why not have some fun ! Hey, no package deal for the Astro in the driveway and the 4 door ?????

ok so the lady friend who  met him and gave him down money said the same thing ,.. hans and his wife said the same thing too ... and when i got the first pic he sent once arriving .... i said and quote" ohhhh how much for package deal for astro van too "   lol

ok so the lady friend who  met him and gave him down money said the same thing ,.. hans and his wife said the same thing too ... and when i got the first pic he sent once arriving .... i said and quote" ohhhh how much for package deal for astro van too "   lol

See were all on the same page then, Astro van for the WIN !