63a Short Shifter Adapters.......machine work

my buddy hans has a l20b and 63a dog leg ......had to have a short shifter and bought one he thought would work ........think its a 1200 one maybe .... or a z car one .. it wasnt cheap.. but it didnt work so a machinest buddy made these and now is considering producing them ..... heres the pics ... i will find out what short shift and what not ... it will be in and tested tonight and theres to sets so far ... but he made a cad program of the piece to produce more ... 

B1ED45CE-557F-4079-A5F3-6BC727E7400E_zps5450EB46-7565-4CAF-900A-BBCA0909D729_zps7FBBED35-373A-43F8-92F2-4ABCDACF2343_zps

• Like 4
  • Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

no but could ......... he bought the linked one above thinking we could make it work ... im no a huge dogleg fan so i have no use for this ... but if it was cost effective to make ten sets ... then maybe ... buying that short shift then the machine parts ... not cost effective ... but we will see ... i personally would like a short shift for my naps morph tranny but havent found one ...(but i looked for about 5 minutes too )

Ghost grip and traction ideas, it sounds like someone is reaching, and it's just out of reach.

You don't change your name if what your selling is good.

Phantom Grip is being referred to as Phantom Slip by a lot of people on other sites, a lot of negative comments about this product.

Some say it works good at first, then it just screws stuff up after that.

• Like 1
  • 11 months later...

Tips ATP shifter is bad ass!!

DSC00093.jpg

JRock your setup looks like it gets it done with the same tech intent. Move the pivot up along the lever creating a different fulcrum. I made one for my T-50 with  a Spherical bearing moved up for the same affect. 

• Like 3