Mr Big Tanker's watermelon wagon.

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

April 1st test drive.

I hope before April 1. Got it back on jack stands and ready for the guy to wire it up. I am guessing a few weeks couple hours at a time. Should be bad ass it will be all tucked and relayed and all that bullshit Plus the stuff he uses is top notch.Pulled the speedo cable out and threw it in the trash, going to cap it.Back left side wheel is dragging so need to check the E-brake. And was thinking of pulling the Gas tank have it cleaned and weld some nice dash 3 threads on it for a pull and return line to clean it up.

• Like 2

Geez Tanker, your wagon is certainly one of the most beautiful pieces of art I've ever seen. Very, very beautiful...and motivating to me to keep investing in mine.

Love this thread man!

Hey you go girl. I love your wagon also. I'm just slapping everything and the kitchen sink to make it my own. Lol. Let's get some wagons together for JCCS.

• Like 3

IMG_5656_zpsj3wl0j2m.jpg

Say hello to my new wire guy. Should be all done by saturday, although i am not rushing so might take longer.But this kid does bad ass work and then some. So he is hired.I am having him do the start stop button gauges all my throttle body car and he is going to do a semi tuck on the engine bay harness. Stay tuned.

• Like 6