Mr Big Tanker's watermelon wagon.

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

why didnt you guys meet up and rubb hug it out??

I am also surprised that wagon took so long to sell.  If I wasn't ass deep into mine, I would have bought that in a second.  Nice score, Mr Big :thumbup:

Right on Mark yea it's a runner and in pretty damm God shape, I think I have a deck lid for a 1200 or if you know any one that would a really nice one,and I mean really nice. Let me know

Looks good! Promise you won't take it apart this time.

One suggestion right off the bat; take off those POS Rotas, sell them for $50 to some kid on Craigslist and slap those Wats on.

looks we got a wheel purest on here.... (eyeroll)

(waiting for the my buddy had a set that broke story to be inserted...)

• Like 2

just the stock struts or did you forget already.

if he aint got them i prolly got a set u can have.... and secondly ..... i love all the opinions of what he should do with it .... fuck who cares cut the roof off throw a tarp in it and fill it with water... its a nice car you got for a fair price and if u wanna leave rotas on it go ahead.,...who cares its your ride... shit half the shit people do on here i wouldnt,   but its there car i dont have to drive it ... laotsu do u even have a datsun ?  haters just dropping there sauce cause there jealous... slap those chrome hinges on there and rock it .. but i got dibs on the tails and a few other items ... lol

ray and i both now have trucks and wagons that match each other and match each other...wtf .... i will order us matching rainbow stickers and try and find two blue miatas for us ...

• Like 7