Mr Big Tanker's watermelon wagon.

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I see no reason you can't spend a ridiculous amount of money on it ,, while still driving it around..  Just carry that ipad thing around with mega pics of your trucks,, and if anyone even hints at fixing the wagon up,,, whip that sum bitch out.,, and yell " lookey here mutherfucker!!"  

I have said it before and i will say it again,, some of us are on very limited budgets ( and it shows :rofl: )  so all we have is others such as you,,  spending their money fixin up old vehicles..

• Like 6

It's been a few hours and already 2 pages. Ratsun celebrity status. Subscribed.

Now my take on this one. I think black with red interior and Wantanabes is the ticket.

But since my opinion doesn't matter I guess green buffed out is cool. I would never buff out green and leave, that's just me though.

good idea, now make like a tree and leaf..lol

I see no reason you can't spend a ridiculous amount of money on it ,, while still driving it around..  Just carry that ipad thing around with mega pics of your trucks,, and if anyone even hints at fixing the wagon up,,, whip that sum bitch out.,, and yell " lookey here mutherfucker!!"  

I have said it before and i will say it again,, some of us are on very limited budgets ( and it shows :rofl: )  so all we have is others such as you,,  spending their money fixin up old vehicles..

Now I'm broke, no mortgage money this month.haha keeping this one alive and it starts today.

Glad you made it home Mr Big, That's a clean wagon. Just put the new bumpers and some watt's on it and drive the hell out of it.

(Laotsu)  Mr Big is not a beer drinker. So that's why the TGI's for dinner.

Thanks Datrod and for the record it was the only place open in there city and it is BJ's. and i will be down at your shop in a few with wheels and trailer.

So first you want the plate surrounds and follow by I have no taste. Let's try to figure this out..

Like you were ever going to give them up. 

I never expected you to have taste, you live in L.A. land of the Leno. At least guys like you make my outdated foreign shitbox worth quite a lot these days.

Keep up the good work on that pristine Wagon.

Let us be honest with ourselves here, what can you do with something like this except spend money on it and take it to a show if there is no possibility of it raining, one could likely buy 50 different 68-73 Datsun 510 wagons with the money spent on this car, we don't have a lot of them type of folks on Ratsun, as they would not associate with most of us, I have customers with cars like this, they don't want to pay me shit, but they will spend $40,000 dollars on a paint job for a 35 Ford truck, there is hardly anything there to paint, and the guy isn't interested in any of my Datsuns at all.

I could never own a car like that, I would rather have a house to live in, and food to eat.

IMG_1541_zps2a91533b.jpgIMG_1539_zps67305e28.jpgIMG_1538_zpsc17f910e.jpg

This was at the shop, very nice 57 very very very nice. :thumbup:

• Like 2

Like you were ever going to give them up. 

I never expected you to have taste, you live in L.A. land of the Leno. At least guys like you make my outdated foreign shitbox worth quite a lot these days.

Keep up the good work on that pristine Wagon.

Some ones upset they did not get the wagon? Don't be a douche

• Like 4
Let us be honest with ourselves here, what can you do with something like this except spend money on it and take it to a show if there is no possibility of it raining, one could likely buy 50 different 68-73 Datsun 510 wagons with the money spent on this car, we don't have a lot of them type of folks on Ratsun, as they would not associate with most of us, I have customers with cars like this, they don't want to pay me shit, but they will spend $40,000 dollars on a paint job for a 35 Ford truck, there is hardly anything there to paint, and the guy isn't interested in any of my Datsuns at all.

I could never own a car like that, I would rather have a house to live in, and food to eat.[/quot

Wayne I'm pretty sure he has a house and the car is paid for. What's wrong with something cool like that. Some people like junk some like nice. The guy working on it I'm sure is retired and it's his toy that I'm sure he deserved

• Like 2