Mr Big Tanker's watermelon wagon.

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

So with the 50's its putting down 139 Hp to wheels. This engine actually does 207 Hp at 6500 rpm according to Robello as I called him to find out more about this build. Next change will be the manilfold as its restricted as well. But looking its better. Looks different again as well under the hood. Wrapped headers and of course now black ITB's.Pics to come as by tomorrow re aligned and I hope to pick it up.

• Like 2
  • 3 weeks later...

Easier than losing weight I guess. 😉

Hard to tell completely with all the reflection, but any provision for front hood trim attachment?  Looks like it is not at currently.

• Like 2
6 hours ago, iceman510 said:

Easier than losing weight I guess. 😉

Hard to tell completely with all the reflection, but any provision for front hood trim attachment?  Looks like it is not at currently.

Mario has the template to drill and install. it which I will. This thing is a work of art, I am not a huge carbon fiber guy but it looks tits. 

• Like 3
2 hours ago, mrbigtanker said:

if you are on instagram search for TSR fabrication. He is pricey but makes nice stuff.

.....and by "pricey"....you mean appropriately priced for high quality work and components......right? 😉

• Like 4
On 7/2/2022 at 5:37 AM, mrbigtanker said:

if you are on instagram search for TSR fabrication. He is pricey but makes nice stuff.

I've been trying to get him to sell me some of those billet gas struts like yours for months, but despite him telling me he'll sort it he never does...maybe it's because I'm in the UK. Anyone fancy helping me out and buying them from him and shipping for me..

Cheers,

JK

• Like 1
19 minutes ago, JK510 said:

I've been trying to get him to sell me some of those billet gas struts like yours for months, but despite him telling me he'll sort it he never does...maybe it's because I'm in the UK. Anyone fancy helping me out and buying them from him and shipping for me..

Cheers,

JK

I know Mario personally, I was at his shop the last 2 days. I will try not to forget to remind him. There I believe 350.00 USD. Nice product though 

• Like 3