Mr Big Tanker's watermelon wagon.

25 minutes ago, mrbigtanker said:

50876391032_f61b7fff99_4k.jpgUntitled by raymond medeiros, on Flickr

Changed the look up on the front end of the wagon. The SSS restoration grill I just sold because it was a shitty job of a restore. This one I did myself for way less money, still need to paint the black on bezels, but maybe I won't either. Love the chrome.

Grill looks awesome!

• Like 3
  • Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

On 1/25/2021 at 7:30 PM, LS_Wagon said:

Grill looks awesome!

21 hours ago, Draker said:

Perfection!

Did you guys notice the emblem.  It’s for a coupe rear but to me it looks at home. Also I did not paint the bezels inserts but I like the chrome as well. I restored that grill for half what I paid that SSS restorations and way better job. 

• Like 3
2 hours ago, mrbigtanker said:

Did you guys notice the emblem.  It’s for a coupe rear but to me it looks at home. Also I did not paint the bezels inserts but I like the chrome as well. I restored that grill for half what I paid that SSS restorations and way better job. 

Yes I did notice the emblem and it looks it was made to be there. The bezels look good like that too! Did you have a Ontario Metal Polishing do the grill? Did you take it apart before hand?

Luis.

• Like 2
On 1/26/2021 at 7:41 PM, mrbigtanker said:

I restored that grill for half what I paid that SSS restorations and way better job. 

That's why I try to do everything I can on my projects.  You can generally take the time and do a better job.  It's much more gratifying when it's done and back on the car.

Nice job, Mr Big 👍

• Like 3
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
23 minutes ago, mrbigtanker said:

50929788718_d1c5712ae2_b.jpgUntitled by raymond medeiros, on Flickr

Yes I do Vapor Blasting for fun on the side. Check out the video.

I was going to mention this to you the other day after you mentioned how you did the cleanup on that other valve cover. Vapor blasting seems like the future of parts cleaning, really. 

GLWS on either of the awesome 510s. 

• Like 2
On 2/28/2021 at 2:04 PM, mrbigtanker said:

50864520413_279e57e201_4k.jpgUntitled by raymond medeiros, on Flickr

Selling one of my 510's. So first one to sell, I will keep the other. So wagon and coupe for sale. Dm me if interested.

I would love that Goon in my garage I'm just full up now so I understand. Let me know who gets her so I can still get my ride in her, she is so sweet.

• Haha 1
  • 3 weeks later...