Mr Big Tanker's watermelon wagon.

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

BTW Mr Big...  I'm letting those springs sit one more day in the sun.  Since I have no place to hang them, I want the paint to be reasonably dry before I flip them over to do the other side. 

Those springs are heavy, and I don't want to mar the paint, so they gotta be dry first....

• Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...

When low is too low.....you may find that your fenders become cheese, I mean rubber graters!  I think her pants done fell down.  Good thing your replacing the leaves before you had a mishap.  She's too pretty to blow a tire.

• Like 2
On 8/11/2020 at 9:38 PM, Draker said:

That's odd...?

Yeah I am being told that some guys have had the same problem with here leaf springs just going bad. I don't know. 

On 8/15/2020 at 12:24 PM, 4perrev said:

When low is too low.....you may find that your fenders become cheese, I mean rubber graters!  I think her pants done fell down.  Good thing your replacing the leaves before you had a mishap.  She's too pretty to blow a tire.

lol Well its only dropped 2", so not low enough.lol

• Like 1
On ‎8‎/‎20‎/‎2020 at 8:12 PM, mrbigtanker said:

Yeah I am being told that some guys have had the same problem with here leaf springs just going bad. I don't know. 

lol Well its only dropped 2", so not low enough.lol

You just need to loose about a 150 pounds and it will stop rubbing on the driver side.

• Haha 1
On 4/13/2015 at 2:16 AM, mrbigtanker said:

IMG_2078_zps5178dc5c.jpg

It works out well sitting in there. I like it. And no purple velvet here Hawaiian.lol I also will keep the needle colors that way to.

Without having to look through 127 pages of this thread, have you another picture of your steering wheel, looks really smart, obviously a Nardi but which one?

Something like this one..?

jdm, Sport, aluminumframe, titanium

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...