Mr Big Tanker's watermelon wagon.

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Stock NA 280ZX are flat tops, 86mm bore, same pin height as L20B. ~ 10.5:1 with peanut head, even higher with that 210 head you have there. Better to use a U67 L20B head if you want to run safely on pump gas.

• Like 2
10 minutes ago, Tedman said:

Stock NA 280ZX are flat tops, 86mm bore, same pin height as L20B. ~ 10.5:1 with peanut head, even higher with that 210 head you have there. Better to use a U67 L20B head if you want to run safely on pump gas.

The head I have is all tricked out. Lesson after 1500.00. Lol. But getting ported to 38 mm. So I am sure it will be good. Do you have a flywheel for L20. 

• Like 1
46 minutes ago, mrbigtanker said:

Do you have a flywheel for L20. 

Yeah, I have a stock cast iron Z flywheel that fits an L20B. Takes a 225mm clutch.  Weighs ~22 lbs vs. closer to 30 for a stock L20B one. PM me if interested.

• Like 1

Hey look!  You got a camber plate for your motor! ?

And damn it, Mr Big!  I've been looking at those Work Meister wheels for a while now, and realized you have a set on your wagon.  Back to the drawing board..

Edited by Duncan
  • Like 3
  • 2 weeks later...
8 hours ago, mrbigtanker said:

Or I get a bluebird.  Hint hint wink wink

Excellent idea. I was very tempted to get a 4 door Bluebird someone had for sell a couple of years ago. I just have no room. You want a 64 Formula S Cuda with a wacked out 340 in it. I need some room in the garage. 

• Like 2
On 2/17/2019 at 1:47 AM, mrbigtanker said:

46395705124_ae47c9a438_k.jpg

Just some parts for the new build.

What's the dish on those pistons, and what CR are you aiming for?  Maybe you showed the head already, but many of the earlier pictures are not showing up.

Thanks.

• Like 1
3 hours ago, mrbigtanker said:

this is all stripped and and powder coat shop and chrome shop, it will be nice. Now I need to find a car to put it on.

Great buy there, glad to see it go to a good home.

• Like 2