Mr Big Tanker's watermelon wagon.

Well hi I'm new to this sight and i heard there is a lot of knowledge i can learn here. Please be patient as this is my first 510 Wagon. I was thinking of taking it apart and going black with red interior,[any thoughts on this]. Maybe a FJ20 with a V8 and supercharger please help.

Will post pics in a few.

• Like 10
  • Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

IMG_1520_zpsf534b001.jpgIMG_1521_zpsd609a9bd.jpgIMG_1522_zpse1fd46bd.jpgIMG_1523_zpse1f0e946.jpgIMG_1524_zps62256080.jpgIMG_1525_zps2487f43c.jpgIMG_1526_zps1ccbe57f.jpgIMG_1527_zpsb0878d15.jpg

Not the cleanest car in the world but very nice i think i got a very fair deal on it plus all the parts he gave me and all the stuff I could not take. The rest is for Busta and the Norcal speed shop.

Also it will stay the way it is and cut the crap that i won't or blah blah blah, It driver very well it all works and i want to enjoy it of course once i MrBigTanker it.lol

• Like 6

It's been a few hours and already 2 pages. Ratsun celebrity status. Subscribed.

Now my take on this one. I think black with red interior and Wantanabes is the ticket.

But since my opinion doesn't matter I guess green buffed out is cool. I would never buff out green and leave, that's just me though.

• Like 4

IMG_1560_zps436575bb.jpg

What dash is this. A 1969 510 we were not sure.

Yep, sure looks like a 69 dash. Some cars titled as early 70 had it too but it came out on the 69 model.

Nice car. I saw it when Forest listed it. Surprised it took so long to sell. I guess it was meant for you.

So you are gonna drive this one for a while and develop a plan for it?

Glad you made it home Mr Big, That's a clean wagon. Just put the new bumpers and some watt's on it and drive the hell out of it.

(Laotsu)  Mr Big is not a beer drinker. So that's why the TGI's for dinner.

• Like 2