Mr Big Tanker's watermelon wagon.

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I believe there are also rear side window shutters for the wagon.

Kid your a dollar short and a day late. Way ahead of you and yes they make them for the side cargo windows also. Sold out of Aussie land for 450.00 AUD. And yes it is chump change. And Datrod jrock said thanks for gettign back with him.

I have a few other things rare I am working on getting if I get them.

ok i will get u back nthe group text then dat dad.... we average about 200plus messages a day .. sometimes more .,.. between tankers let me dip my balls in it texts and skys ... hey is right hand thread the same as right hand drive ...it can get busy ...

• Like 3

Won't be a secret for long blabber mouth  :rofl:

I only discuss information that the owner has disclosed. I don't spill the beans. I wouldn't like it if someone did it to me, so I respect others and keep their publicly undisclosed information private. You've kept some of my info private on here too, and I appreciate that.
  • Like 1

I only discuss information that the owner has disclosed. I don't spill the beans. I wouldn't like it if someone did it to me, so I respect others and keep their publicly undisclosed information private. You've kept some of my info private on here too, and I appreciate that.

He is only kidding..

WHY SO SERIOUS.  THATS FROM BATMN BY THE WAY..LOL

• Like 2

heres how i look at build secerts ... if yo want it to be a secret ... keep it to yourself... otherwise by telling one person its no longer a secret ... even if told keep it a secret