thinking about selling

I own a 1981 HLA10 that is located on the west coast I am on the east coast. I am considering the possibility of selling. This car is in better shape than most of its contemporaries so I'm not 100% sure where to price it if I do decide to sell....

I know out here it would be worth a LOT of money since Datsuns are rare but on the west coast I'm not sure.

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I guess I'll add mine.

DSC_2116-2.jpg

Almost no info on this car or if it runs. There was a post on swapping an LD20 diesel into it. It's white but is it standard or auto??? As it is is would be a Z20 engine. craigs list and see what offers you get because there isn't enough info to even take a guess about it.

If you are on opposite coasts when did you last drive it?

Does it drive?

How many miles on it?

Manual?

Work done on it... brakes? suspension? stock?

More pictures?

Where located now?

• Like 1

it is a weberized z22 auto, the suspension is basically stock with new KYB shocks, the interior is original with normal wear on the drivers seat. I will have more photographs in the next few days if my brother in law has time.

This forum is for discussion purposes only about your car's value. If it becomes a for sale ad it will be closed and or deleted. All buying and selling is done in the classifieds section and not on any of the forums. Selling is done here only.... http://community.ratsun.net/classifieds/category/14-cars/?sort_key=date_added&sort_order=desc

it is a weberized z22 auto, the suspension is basically stock with new KYB shocks, the interior is original with normal wear on the drivers seat. I will have more photographs in the next few days if my brother in law has time.

Maybe fill in the rest and add more.

If you are on opposite coasts when did you last drive it?

Does it drive?

How many miles on it?

Manual?

Work done on it... brakes? suspension? stock?

More pictures?

If it runs maybe $500 but could be worth much more if compression, tires, mileage, glass, is good. Battery good? charge and retart? Lights work? Steering? Overheat? Where located now? When making an ad for craigslist include the above answers to questions.

Is your BIL going to look after the sale? Or are you just fishing? because we aren't talking a lot of money here.

if you crush it you would get less than if you sold it

i would give you 100 bucks for the engine if it is a Z22 if you decide to crush it

Get less???  :rofl: :rofl:    Yeah with the west coast port strikes and 30 some container ships anchored just in the Puget Sound,  scrap metal is at a historic low,, he would be lucky to get $120. in weight .,,, but i say go for it ,, I will Paypal you $12.38.  when you post the video of it being crushed. :thumbup: :thumbup:

• Like 2