With the 620 in a state of relative completion it is time to get back to working on my Mustang aka other lifelong project. For those that didn't see my intro/build thread...
The plan was fairly simple, some new motor mounts, patch a hole in my crossover pipe for the turbo, and rework the intercooler piping a bit. To give you an idea of how well I am sticking to that plan here is a pic of my new "motor mounts"
In fairness it did come with poly mounts.
So far I have removed all of the front suspension, minus the sway bar. I have removed the exhaust after the turbo and the intercooler piping pre-intercooler.
Since I spend more time on this forum now than the various mustang forums I am a member of I'll be posting progress here.