wheels

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

youre a wealth of info for someone who want info yourself, lol. I dont even know what kind of car were dealing with here. honestly not trying to be a dick but you gotta let us know what size tires you wanna run which we can determine a wheel width from and the type of car. peace.

I'm not 100% sure with stock struts, but I have s12 stuts a bolt on if you do coilovers. I run +40mm wheel with out a spacer with 17's. I think the stock struts would be closer NOT exact but about 26mm or so. I bet if you brought it to Leswab the would test fit some just to see. Just remember that the need to clear the fender if the car is lowered. You don't want it to look like the 90's low riders where the wheels stuck out. We are talking about a PL510 right?

You know you can use a straight edge and figure it out. I personally would do a brake upgrade. ZX will allow the biggest dish wheel, from what I've read. I have a set of ZX for my 1200 :)