CA: Who Owns the 4-Door 510 at Deanza?

Yosemite_Sam

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...

Hey that's me!! I'm in the Auto Tech program and there every single day M-F and you'll probably see my 521 or brothers 510 goon at some points but the dime is my daily driver. You should swing by and talk, breaks are usually around 8:45am or run into the building and ask for me would definitely take time to talk to some Ratsun folks.

• Like 2

No, Duel at DeAnza went away when they put up those new solar panels in the parking lot they used to do it in.

Kind of annoyed, apparently they weren't supposed to be put up in that parking lot specifically because of the auto-tech program and the Duel, but sometime when the auto-tech's instructor was out of town (wow I feel bad that I can't remember his name now) they took advantage or forgot to consult him and they went up anyways.

I never got a chance to actually participate in one, I was 17 when the last one was held and they needed you to be 18 for insurance reasons. But I'd been to at least half of the ones since 2000 to watch my dad race his orange VG powered two door and then his G-coupe the last couple years. 

• 3 weeks later...