'84 Maxima Road rally advice

• Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

#21 Rakko

Rakko
  • Cars:'84 Maxima

Posted 30 June 2015 - 01:16 PM

Thanks ]2!

HRH, yeah, was at Canby for a minute. She started to feel self-conscious among all those pretty cars tho...

#22 ]2eDeYe

]2eDeYe
  • Cars:78 620 KC, 77 620 KC, 72 CJ5, 04 G35 coupe mmmm

Posted 30 June 2015 - 01:22 PM

I am not going to worry about the positive camber due to the lift. The Blizzaks will be toast anyway after 500 miles on/offroad in July, and it handles just fine for my purposes (This race is a far cry from autocross).

I'll take out the spacers and cut down the rear springs if she survives the race. Ok, WHEN she survives the race (got to visualize success).

Blizzaks make excellent rally tires. 

Thanks ]2!

HRH, yeah, was at Canby for a minute. She started to feel self-conscious among all those pretty cars tho...

You can call me Redeye :lol:

Smokin' Joe's House of Datto's

gJv38AY.jpg
Member- *Japanese Trucking Association*

**DATSUN FAQ** ~ If ya know it, post it ~ If ya don't know it, learn it ~

ratsun.net rising sun stickers                     ratsun business cards order thread

620 KA24 Motor Mount Swap Brackets

1977 620 KingCab Deluxe KA24DE Swap - Refresh and cleanup
1978 620 kingcab 4x4 - KA24E SAS w/Dana 44 front and Toyota rear

1967 RL411 Station Wagon

Whenever I think that I'm out of my mind for putting this much time and money into an old Datsun, all I have to do is look some of your threads to know that I'm not nearly as whack as you are.

You're going to skin a few knuckles, stand up too fast and bump your head, hunt around the floor for the nuts and bolts you dropped, invent a few new cuss words and when you're finished you'll say "That wasn't so hard after all!"