Any bay area Datsuns down to meet?

supra4life

Well it seams like there isnt much bay area datsun action going on as of late. mostly central cali. I want to get a head count of how many Z's in the bay area we have, and if enough interest exist have a mini meet/drive or just plain have a neighbor we can wrench with or ask any questions.

Im in the east bay. Castro valley area.. anyone else?

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If you guys will notice ,, the use of the  "Z" ,,  so maybe he wants to meet up with a more,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, "classy" ,,  group of Datsuns.

:poke:

Ya.....nobody wanted to hang out with me till I wrecked it.....

• Like 3

Yeah i saw most of the events, unfortunately for me most of the events are happening pretty far from me, nothing wrong with that it's just that hey if there is closer ones I would love to attend, additionally having Datsun buddies near by has its advantages.

Start one......I'll roll out....

If you guys will notice ,, the use of the  "Z" ,,  so maybe he wants to meet up with a more,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, "classy" ,,  group of Datsuns.

:poke:

With a name like "supra4life", I'm surprised he'll even consider lowering his standards to meet with our kind.

• Like 2