to flare or not to flare

bonvo

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Says every car enthusiast ever.

Ultimately, it's your car. Make it how you like it.

i know you arent new and we have met in person but i gotta say this.... you must be new here 

this is the car that i build from the ground up after my first one got totaled this is the car that i spent countless hours with my dad putting to together and fabbing parts i was never going to get rid of it before he died let alone now that hes gone

im not gonna flare it ill roll the lip in the back with a real roller no flares for this thing the 620 will get the flares 

• Like 1

i know you arent new and we have met in person but i gotta say this.... you must be new here 

this is the car that i build from the ground up after my first one got totaled this is the car that i spent countless hours with my dad putting to together and fabbing parts i was never going to get rid of it before he died let alone now that hes gone

so... your'e saying your'e open to trades. I have an '83 Pulsar I'd be willing to trade. I think your coupe plus some cash on top would be fair.

im not gonna flare it ill roll the lip in the back with a real roller no flares for this thing the 620 will get the flares 

I meant no disrespect, at all. I hope it didn't come off that way.

I've seen your entire build thread front to back. Everyone always says they won't get rid of it. This one definitely has sentimental value to you. I'll admit I didn't remember the part. But I'm sure you can agree that lots of people say they will never get rid of a car then months or years later it's for sale and everyone is like.. whaaa? Happens all the time.

• Like 1

I meant no disrespect, at all. I hope it didn't come off that way.

I've seen your entire build thread front to back. Everyone always says they won't get rid of it. This one definitely has sentimental value to you. I'll admit I didn't remember the part. But I'm sure you can agree that lots of people say they will never get rid of a car then months or years later it's for sale and everyone is like.. whaaa? Happens all the time.

i understand that man but im always the one saying "no fucker keep it" lol there is quite literally not enough money in the world the only way someone else will own this car is when im dead 

• Like 1