any leads on a 410?

CEL3

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Man I would lv to take it off your hands man, wow is that thing covered in moss? it might be part of that guys yard now.. seems the green is swallowing it up. 

I am seriously shocked no bids, there is a shop in japan that restores these into some amazing machines again, they do mostly coupes 411 and the U520 truck/coupe

really interesting group of guys , the shop is called SHiro

they have a cool blog too however google translate doesnt work too well with some parts of the blog

410.jpgt

this is such an awesome example!!

Given the side body line and rear fenders I would guess a P411.  I cannot read the insignia on the C pillar but would guess it makes this a P411 Super Sport, with the J13 engine and 2 Hitachi SU pattern carburators.  Late versions might have the J1500 engine.

Any more sightings?? There's a ad in Craigslist for a 67 411 but the guy wants 5k way over my budget

Interesting choice!  Pay up front for a presumably "in good condition" unit or pay less for a beater and double your estimate for undiscovered problems.  It has been said with tongue in cheek several times on this site that the easiest way to make your car go faster is to ignore the rust and let the vehicle reduce it's own weight.

Haha!! Man I want a running sss man if you still have it after holidays I will be heading up there

but it isn't for sale anymore  :rofl:

I will however keep my early vin numbered 410 up for sale until it's gone.