o-ring headgasket 111044-u0825 for my l20b turbo motor

Kulper620

was wondering if anyone knew where i can source one of these headgaskets for an o-ringed block, i cant seem to have any luck finding one. if anyone knows any old timer datsun holics that mite be holding on to a few let me know please, ill post pics of the fresh block after its out of the machine shop

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I've done plenty of blocks with o-rings, but I've always used annealed wire.

I would seriously start looking for another block. Bore and hone is not expensive and block prep is kind of fun so it's not a total loss. Besides, I bet you could sell that block to some vintage racer.

Seats look brand new and lash pads and can came with the head already assembled, took it apart to clean the little surface rust in the cam lobes and when I started to put the rockers in I noticed the exhaust one weren't tapping in easy, then I noticed that the exhaust valve springs were a little taller then the intake and with the adjuster screw all the way down I can't even get the smallest feeler guage through it