510BendOr... Shit Box 620...

510BendOr

Hey guys, Double Aa here from 510BendOr...I am as you can see a 510 guy but I wanted a parts truck for when I go to get Datsun parts so you guys will quit asking me why I didn't drive the "Datto"?... So here we go...75 620 currently L20B Weber and  4 speed...going to be a budget build to start as cheap and as little as possibe to make it as drive-able as possible...I'm going to name this one ShitBox620

20150218_145912_zpsz099wzc8.jpg20150215_132324_zps9f82cbkd.jpg20150224_111030_zps4gbfq1ow.jpg

• Like 1
  • Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Why does it say $500.00 in this thread but $750.00 in the classifieds?

Fixed it up to read $600 as of this weekend...don't be surprised if you see it again for more...it is being worked on and who ever buys it would have had to buy the parts anyways! Trying to keep it as affordable as possible while doing the best work possible to make it all work good, some stuff just needs fixed some stuff needs replaced...

So far I have switched out the old EGR intake/exhaust combo for separate manifolds, I had to flip the dizzy around and reset the firing order and some basic tuning...

New-ish plugs re-gaped, New points and condenser properly gaped, preliminary valve adjustment...

Before

20150218_143130_zpsfbvrozya.jpg

After

20150224_111030_zps4gbfq1ow.jpg

Well going to be putting in some work since she hasn't sold yet...

some ok wheels and tires with a spare...

lowering blocks,steering wheel,a little better gauge cluster, ashtray, brakes will get an overhaul...and yes the price will go up but this truck is going to come with a bunch of extra shit...pretty much going for a reliable rat rod as any proper Datsun should be... $750 this weekend...price will just keep going up until Canby and if I take it there it's not coming home...lol

Building up more goodies to sweeten the deal...

I swapped back in a stock steering wheel and a better gauge cluster

I have a set of better but still not good tires on stock steel wheels  (so in total the truck comes with 10 wheels and 4 ok tires and 4 dead tires)

there is a spare set of headlight buckets(hid conversion?)

I have spare L-series oil pan with pickup and engine brackets

3" Belltech Lowering kit (blocks and U-Bolts)

20150306_154937_zps1zdbunzy.jpg