20150214_155444_zps8wcdlrii.jpg

20150214_155454_zpsrmhtcnng.jpg

20150214_160131_zpsborks3ha.jpg

20150214_160315_zpsh3nvh1o0.jpg

20150214_162856_zpsgbhzjzwh.jpg

20150214_162917_zpsqgittcrw.jpg

20150214_155512_zpsdlf3mizn.jpg

20150214_155507_zps7rcequih.jpg

Picked up 67.5 1600 today! Ive been looking and dreaming about one for a few months and it has been inspiring me to get my integra out of the garage (why i havent been wrenching on the wagon recently) Last weekend i finished it and ended up talking to the seller of the roadster right on time. After being sincere and telling him what i'd offer it was constant battle between the guy and I about the price. He needed to get rid of it because of his complex regulations so i used this to my advantage. I ended up picking it up for a steal today cause out of all the guys who talked to him i was the only one who showed up with cash and didnt flake.  B)  :ninja:

Pros:

-Original 102 miles on it (head rebuilt roughly 30k ago)

-isn't running because it isn't getting fuel but he cranked it for me and it turned over nicely

-everything is there but the mirror and front emblem

-included hardtop in extremely good condition

-numbers match

-included a lot of extra parts to get it running

-nice western cyclone wheels included

-racing roll bar

-california car (3rd owner; guy before me had it for 3 months and bought it from OG owners family

-goes into gears nicely (car off)

-low price  :thumbup:

Cons:

-biggest con is two rust spots under sideskirt panel rear

-has some wear on edge of trunk and doors (not cancer)

The biggest problem to me are the two rust spots, but i just couldn't pass up the car because of this. My brother has friends who weld for a living so i need to talk to them ! The rarety of a half year in this condition for this price with everything makes me so happy  :rofl:

20150214_160123_zpsnlo0is37.jpg

:rofl:

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Congratulations!  Looks like you have a gem in the making.  310.org will be your friend!  The hard top will come in handy if we have another weird monsoon season, and will help preserve the existing upholstery.  Best of luck!!!!

Strike 1.....

Thanks guys! 311.org is next! But ill still keep up on Ratsun!

Strike 2.....

311s.org is your next stop.

...and Mike (aka exit65) hits it outta the park! http://www.311s.org

I'm stripping my interior down and getting rid of all the surface rust so i can prime, repaint and then dynamat. My friend Datmo (Building the the L20 wagon) said that i shouldn't strip the sound deadner from under the driver and pass to sand down the surface rust, repaint and dynamat. He says that i should keep the stock deadner as it will prevent more moisture from going in or deterioting rust after i put in the new carpet. I think i should pull it off and sand, paint and dynamat.

What do yall think ? :confused:

20150219_205822_zpsqete1mnh.jpg

20150219_205804_zpsxzchsmtd.jpg

20150219_205836_zps6lxftr9g.jpg

20150219_205912_zps8fzxtd9e.jpg

This is how this section of the deadner looks, luckily its just surface  :angel:

You didnt tell me that the rust was beneath the deadner.. 

You said some holes on the tunnel but if it's clearly rusted near the deadner edges and etc, then yes. There are probably rust holes underneath it..