The ratty/low/back to life/u.s.s/daily/ka24de 521 thread

datson4life

• Replies 522
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Pm me later when your ready and will get you set up with him. remember 2 things you need to convert to a dual master cylinder of course and you will need a proportioning valve. I believe it or not did my whole brake system and I did not add one . At the time I thought I did not need one i was so wrong, but my brake system is 1 of a few he made as my brakes are a 2 piece rotor there really nice on a trailer or just sitting [fuck you guys lol] but would i go that route again because of cost I don't know.

Sweet, for sure, i need to finish green one tjis weekend and get it out of the way

• Like 2

For me...the product from KRECS is gorgeous. Well made. 

My problem with them/him was the service. 

Every time I had a query the answer was different. I had no idea what the brackets were for when it was finally time to install. 

Also took forever to reply. I was texting his phone with a lack of response. 

Beebani's...the answer was the same every time. Same application; same fitment. Never steered. 

Always replied. 

Bee's are not beautiful. BUT-they are solid. Well made. 

I like to buy quality. But service is huge to me as well. Bee is a supporter of Ratsun-which is also keen. 

Both KRECS and Bee make great products-but it boils down to support to me if I was to do it again. 

Research, and make your own decision when informed. 

• Like 2

For a 320, 520, 521 I have to go with the Mike Klotz Brake Kits.  His are more than Bee but he puts a lot more into his brake kits.

Here is a Picture of what he sells. Neither Beebani or KRECS went to this level of research and development.  Worth every penny I spent on them!

100_3837.jpg

Any questions?

• Like 2

For a 320, 520, 521 I have to go with the Mike Klotz Brake Kits.  His are more than Bee but he puts a lot more into his brake kits.

Here is a Picture of what he sells. Neither Beebani or KRECS went to this level of research and development.  Worth every penny I spent on them!

100_3837.jpg

Any questions?

Definitely don't sleep on Klotz's product.

Good stuff. Great Ratsun member. Awesome Datsun guy.

His brackets will allow you to use stock wheels. From what I have read, fitment of everything he sells is A-1.

www.bluehandsinc.com

Check his stuff out. Always answers questions. Even is knowledgeable about everyone else's product.

His prices are a little bit more than everyone else's-but his stuff makes the prices worth it.   

• Like 4
  • 4 weeks later...

Welp, hopefully next week i will be starting this 521, getting them big brakes this weekend, and collecting parts here and there, plans are a new, clean comfortable interior with buckets, chassis all redone, all suspension up front fresh, ka and fresh engine bay, and ratty exterior, low on the ssr wannabes, hopefully its driving before the baby shows up

• Like 2

Very easy like this! Make sure you use grade 8 bolts (or 12.9 Metric) on the through holes. Bottom bolts are factory. Great time to do bearings but you'll need to decide which route to go on them; the endless search and expense of 521 originals or the mklotz 620's. The 521 harder search, easier work. The 621 more work but easier search. Not much work though, just get the ring off like mine in the pic.

DFed4S.jpg

• Like 4