• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Flat black hood(if there isn't one with itthat org color) lower it and DRIVE

you BETTER KEEP THIS ONE.

perfect color also

trailer it don't be cheap and risk something happening.

Oh it has the hood Hainz. Has the bumpers. Has just about everything. Just some finally assembly required. One of them being headliner. (Half way in, windshield currently out.)

• Like 1

Damn. I think I just wet my pants a little. That thing is badass. Please don't drag that with a dolly.

You guys convinced me! Full trailer! It will be off the ground. Promise. Dude was a truck driver so he can help load when I pick it up.

I am going to say this, do not tow anything with the roads covered in ice or snow, it's not worth the high probability of you getting in a wreck.

Yeah, towing in the ice and snow is not much fun. Going across the Great Divide once at -10 degrees F, I had the trailer and truck in a full drift on black ice.

Also, does the Murano have a 2" receiver hitch? I doubt it, so unless you install one with the proper tongue and tow ratings, this is all totally moot.

I used a tow dolly from Michigan to Maine towing my 4 door (Jser's old one) home. Disconnected the drive-shaft, and didn't run into a single issue other than tight parking lots. I even went down some back roads in Ohio to meet a buddy....lets just say the tow dolly was touching both lines which made it interesting when a big truck came by. All in all drive a few miles, re-tighten the straps and go to town!

Yeah, towing in the ice and snow is not much fun. Going across the Great Divide once at -10 degrees F, I had the trailer and truck in a full drift on black ice.

Also, does the Murano have a 2" receiver hitch? I doubt it, so unless you install one with the proper tongue and tow ratings, this is all totally moot.

I am actually not sure what size it is, but you may be right. After all there are no electronics installed for it. I am guessing it was used by the PO for a bicycle rack, LOL.

Yup, he picked a pretty rough time to sell it. Winter in new england. Add to that the ebay listing was a week after christmas, when most folks are pretty tapped. I feel like I got pretty lucky. We shall see when I pick it up! But he sent me vid under the car and everything. Looks pretty sharp, front to back. It is like a Testors car model kit we got as kids, some assembly required!

• Like 1

why he selling?Cant be that hard to get a 510 running?I always wonder how a nice car can go bad but I KEEP MY BEATER RUNNING FOR 26YEARS

He is selling because he is a muscle car guy. He got this from someone who'd started it, and he was going to just finish it up cause it looked so good. But now, decided if he were to put the time into something it would be american muscle. So he bought an old Monte Carlo, plus I think he has other 60s muscle, that he wants to put his energy into, and this is taking up space in the garage. As he says "Too many projects."

This will need some work.

headliner

Replumed brakes.

Master cylinder

Carpet

Engine finished hooking up.

Who knows about all the electrics. It is there but I see a lot of things are unplugged from when it was painted. Not sure about all the relays and such.

He isn't a Datsun expert, and doesn't quite have the passion for it that we do.

well we are here to help you get it running

Man I wish I could have this down the street and buy

You know I will need it Hainz! Expect PMs from me! Thankfully I still have your DVD somewhere.

• Like 1

Can you say fate? I went the bank to specifically get the remainder of the cash for for this wagon today. There was only one parking spot anywhere... and it was this one.

Heck that is practically science, right?

IMG_2387.jpeg

• Like 8

Can you say fate? I went the bank to specifically get the remainder of the cash for for this wagon today. There was only one parking spot anywhere... and it was this one.

Heck that is practically science, right?

IMG_2387.jpeg

It's a sign. (double entendre)

• Like 2