More progress on the truck! Got it lowered about 2 1/2" up front and went with 3" in the rear. Rides about an inch above the bump stop but it's smooth and feels great driving around, setting aside the fact that I have to dodge every little divet in the road.
Starting the day off
U bolts off all dirty
All cleaned up
Blocks in place, sorry for the out of focus
Front profile, painting the wheels black but keeping the beauty ring and center cap original. Also going to 205's all around, these 195's up front are too small.
So one of the nuts was hard to thread on to one of the ends on a u bolt. I got it on about half an inch before I would've had to torque on it and ruin the threads. Limped it to work a few blocks away with everything besides that one bolt done. After work limped it to autozone to replace it and the bolt locked itself. Eventually got it off with a breaker bar I luckily had but it took us almost two hours to get it all set and done in the parking lot...
And the final product from earlier in the day when it was being limped around (it drove perfect but I didn't go over 30mph) getting new front end parts from denmarkboy sometime soon so it'll look complete!
I also cleaned up some visors from denmarkboy, still need a bit of scrubbing but one paper towel with simple green does a lot. Thanks again for hooking it up!
It's coming along!