Mfactory R200 LSD

Fonzie

I am working on a 240z swap using the R200. It is very hard finding a R200 with the LSD. Pursuing other products on the market to achieve the open diff. to an LSD is not only expensive, purchasing a Quaife but is not practical installing a Phantom Grip or the conversion from Traction Concepts. The later products in my opinion will never handle the stress needed to achieve the horse power most of us want. I personally would like to have a great LSD installed one time and forget it. I have contacted MFactory, At this time they do not carry an LSD for the R200. If we can prove enough interest they will begin development and manufacturing. With initial talks the unit will be at $700 with free shipping to the first 10 units sold. This is far less then the Quaife and still have a lifetime warranty. For those of you not familiar with MFactory, here is a link for you to read about their products and how they are made. http://www.teammfact...com/helical-lsd for information on their helical LSD’s
I am not associated with Mfactory in any way, I am just looking for another option of an LSD for the R200.
If anyone is interested we would be more than happy to answer any and all questions and can be reached via PM or at nick@jdmpowerhouse.com
Thank you all so much for your time,
Nick

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic