I couldn't think of a title... blah blah blah 620 (subject to change)

Skib

Ah hah hah hah!  Best movie EVER!!  Skib, could you change your title to "I couldn't think OF a title?"  It's making grammar Nazi crazy. ;)

Cant believe I missed that typo for so long lololol fixed :rofl:

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

^Hell yeah!  I miss my 620.  If I didn't have the hardbody and two Maximas right now, I'd get a 620.  There are a couple decent examples up in this area.  One needs some body work, not too expensive, the other looks awesome but has flatbed and kinda expensive.

hard to capture with my phone but they have a nice cut off and solid yellow light.

mms_picture_1%2017_zps99n2x6wn.jpg

and scored the last bit from the yard I need for EDIS4.

mms_picture%2038_zpsnihmupwd.jpg

now I just need a megajolt and to get the trigger wheel mounted up to an L series pulley and get it all wired up

• Like 4

awwwwwww nawwwwwww......

I had high hopes. but this cap isnt a direct fit and will require modifying it and the dash to fit. sent an email off to the company to see whats up.

you can see here (just one of the spots) the curve of the bottom of the gauge cluster area is almost totally flat on the cap and it doesnt conform very well at all

if you try and put it on the dash and match the factory curve. got it from american dash caps but its made by accu-form.

11021390_10205091333660816_2348870595266

I will be, the bottom part of the gauge area was the worst, I didnt glue that part down.

going to take a heat gun to it later.

the rest I trimmed up the dash a bit and had to use screws and the clamp to hold it in place.

• Like 1

Looks great skib. I would have expected the peak torque to have been at a higher RPM though. Still, it probably grunts good around town.

with a dogleg and 3.88 rear gears (i think) it gets up and goes pretty quick.

for a DD motor Im pretty happy with it so far.

with working on the EDIS Im debating just getting a whole mega squirt and going EFI instead of just a megajolt for spark.

Or I also have a single 40 weber that Id need to get an intake for.

• 2 weeks later...