Valentines day cruise///// Tacoma/centrailia peoples

DabHead

I'm bored as hell with a huge shop and tons of property and tons of datsuns I know of a 1hr loop that is scenic near my house in Roy, that wraps around alder lake and such maybe a cruise then come back and bbq at the crib interested in having a meet at my house let me know if people wanna do it and I don't mind another date.

• Like 2
  • Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well let's be honest most people don't doo Shit and this could be a romantic cruise with your loveeyy and I hope that evrybody brings their entire family I have room

You haven't met my youngest,, but bringing them isn't just a simple " let's go kids!!" and tell them to get in the car type deal.. By any stretch of the imagination :rofl: :rofl: ..

I believe MHub (aka. Marky Mark and his funky truck)  can only do Sunday as well  not that he is guaranteed to go or anything,, but still.

if your not willing to budge because you have Sunday plans that's cool too.

• Like 2

Lol I don't know people's code names on here if nobody shows I'll still bbq and still be out in the shop so not a loss for me ;)) I just had some much fun smashing around olympia with Kevin the other day need moree....

I'm sure it is still a thing.

I'm sure any day you roll over to his place and ask if he's got time to Cruz he'd be down.. or help with that gas tank probably hobo! You all should come!

I only just now seen this but Lexis got school Saturday but I think gets out at 12 or 1. She's down but seems like we'd miss the BBQ part maybe haha