1975 datsun 620 true 4x4

Tristanray

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

mine is orange and i love it. I also saw a 720 bare metal and cleared. My other one is matte camo paint with a shark theme :p Or theres a flat off white on the internet that i love.

At this point, I think it all depends on your budget, equipment and your ambitions as to what you wanna cover.

Keep us updated. We love pictures!!!

• Like 2

So I got this datsun 620 from a guy on .cl and said it's a rare truck Idk I love the body stile odds them and was thinking that she should be restored but not sheer on the color skeem I should go was really thinking about bright orange and black

Huh?

• Like 1

It's not bad had to put a new l20b racing motor in it with side draft set up bored .30 over the old motor was no good .....but that's the truck and trying to figer out what color y'all think would look good on her I was thinking orange and black and it will be pulled off the frame and painted right :-)

• Like 1

So those of u on here that have helping me out yes u have seen some of the pics before the guy I got the truck is here on ratsun tubbedbaggedstockfloored65 is where I got the truck from its had a bit of a motor change and a lot of planning for the truck she will get a nice custom paint job hunters orange and black ascent NO chrome it will be black and it will get a new winch bumper and the rollbar will be left in it and will have 8 kc lights on it side dump exhaust with 40 series flowmaster and metal malisha skull on the hood and hope to have it all dun by end of summer time

• Like 2

I am not up on all this texting code and frankly I never will be.  Life is to short to spend time texting what I can speak in less time.  Just do not understand peoples fascination with texting unless were are developing a society of spineless morons that would rather text something behind someones back rather than say it out loud where they might be heard!  Just my 2 cents.

Easier and faster to text then your always busy then to call and wait and if u forget a lot like me then it's a good thing now if it's something that's going to take a bit calling is best. Now if I'm in the same room or something I'll say it and texting the site is the only thing I got right now