Ratsun Loading Page Issues?

I hope this is in the right place, seeing as I can only access the forums under the General Category. When ever I try to got to the home page (ratsun.net) I get the first page pictured below. When I try to go to the forums (anything outside of the general section) I get the second page pictured below (either by directly typing in the url, or by clicking the Ratsun Forums -> General -> General Discussion arrows.

ratsun%20error_zpsu3ciqkol.png

ratsun%20error%202_zps3teraqke.png

Anyone else having these issues?

Edit: Search wasn't working, but now it is for me. Pay no heed to this topic

Edit #2: Actually I think this topic is relevant, as the other topic was about issues w/ FireFox

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Me as well. I cleared my cash and it went back to working like normal. I think there was a bit of a glitch as the hosting account moved to this year. Not sure why though, the bills are paid. :lol:

Thank god, nearly shit myself when I saw it at first. elephantdance.gif

You shit?  I recently got a company wide e-mail warning of internet usage during work hours that is not specifically for company business. We have our own company server and all the phones, computers, printers... frigging everything is connected. (and apparently watched, unless they are bluffing)

So I get up today, put coffee on, fire up Ratsun and (do stuff) for 45min then bike to work. Fire up the work coffee while Ratsun loads. Squaaaaak!!!! Got that page above! Thought they had banned that web address from the company collective. Tried other forums like The Realm... it's ok but no Ratsun.

Checked at noon... OK.

.... fuck I need a coffee.