New parts at Techno Toy Tuning

RTB

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I have seen these in person 

you can widen the track and adjust where the sway bar hooks up so there is no stress point 

you can also add more caster without any binding 

and again all new construction with no original parts needed

• Like 1
  • 1 year later...

Has anyone installed this LCA / TC Rod package? I was considering purchasing the individual LCA and TC Rod parts, but this GTX2 package looks very interesting, even costs less than buying the parts individually, and provides much more adjustability. I just have not been able to find any reviews of this package installed on a 510.

Cool design but I HATE how T3 uses all imperal hardware, it bothers me so much I will no longer order any of their parts, period full stop!  Nothing makes me more mad than using Cresent wrenches to work on cars.  

• Like 4

Cool design but I HATE how T3 uses all imperal hardware, it bothers me so much I will no longer order any of their parts, period full stop!  Nothing makes me more mad than using Cresent wrenches to work on cars.  

by  imperal hardware do you mean SAE or ?

I have both metric and standard wrenches although I hate useing both 

when working on roadsters you have to though 

Imperial/SAE.

Bothered me too that they use SAE. Im tempted to re machine my camber plates to switch to Metric, and to get rid of that terrible red color, and to have the file on hand to make more...

• Like 1

I feel ya.  Whenever I bought bolts for my car for anything other than replacing existing bolts, I always bought metric.  Hell, even the LS1 I have in my Z is all metric (which I know pissed off quite a few domestic mechanics!).  When I got the T3 GTX kit, I was a bit upset that they were SAE hardware.

I'm running a lot of faded pink stuff on my cars, but I guess I have the wrenches so why not. you will need them for other stuff too, if we bully anyone into using metric hardware can we start with wilwood please?

• Like 1