Bend oregon datsun enthusiasts

Looking for more people to talk datsuns with and stuff and also post about the local baxters autoparts manager his names mike and hes super cool. I always go there for my parts and mike (or mikey) is truly a badass. Anyways earlier today he told me that I probably have one of the nicest datsun's in town made me feel good about my truck even though its got its problems. Just someone taking the time to appreciate the truck really warms my heart becuase I never hear alot of good about them. IMG_20150120_194038_zpsrlnbkbvx.jpg

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Im in the bend area man there are a few of us like just joel in the area yeah im putting on the meet feb 6th you should come out man

If Im not working I will be there for sure! I see lots of them driving around town and have talked to lots of people about them. Hearing everyone talk about how their dad or some other family member had one and how much they love them. And just like everyone else I enjoy talking about my truck.

There are a couple others... Most of which aren't running (mine included currently) it's pretty lonely this side of the mountain ;)

Tell me about it! I need to save some $$ for a spare rig so I can do some work on it. Course if the weather stays this nice I might just start riding my bike to work But DRW is still a long ride to town so anything goes haha. What are you working on man?