fancy bench seat

TasoZ24

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Welp dog poop all over passenger will speed up this process. Custom upholstery is further down the line, but for now theres no interior due to dog and electrical problems. There is already soft plushy sides from last owner, a matching bench would be nice. Would like oldsmobile style but way too wide im sure.

• Like 1

Was going to fab brackets make something work not enough space back there for passengers. Driver seat is trashed and passenger is gross, excuses for new things. Would really enjoy a bench rather than these buckets. Im going junk yarding once I get this wiring done properly.

• Like 2

what kind of seat are you looking for , i have some kc buckets but they need covers , i ve never seen a bench in a kc before . i have access to lots of parts . 

Oregon is a big state when asking for random parts , shipping from one end of the state to the other can get spendy, maybe you could be more specific about the part of the state .

Or even better go to the 720 sectio of trucks and start a build thread for your truck , so we can see what kind project we're workin with  . 

• Like 1