Nismo Fiesta 2015, Austin TX -Over-pics start on page 5

Rhapakatui

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

"The Ratsun boys are coming in full force this year and are Frankenstein-Ingrid their own one of a kind trophy. Considering their innovations as of late, we are very excited to see them come out again this year!"

I think he meant Frankensteining.

I think you should engrave Ingrid on the trophy and maybe put some bolts sticking out of each side...   :rofl:

• Like 2

I've already taken to calling her Ingrid.  BTW, she's still missing a jaw.  I found a functioning factory L-series pump that I can sacrifice to make it.  It doesn't exactly match the aftermarket one that is on there now, but it'll do in a pinch.

If anyone has a broken aftermarket fuel pump they want to donate, it'd really help with Ingrid's symmetry. 

copied from Nismo Fiesta's Facebook:

Nismo Fiesta added 3 new photos.
May 11 at 10:41am ·
Japanese Nostalgic Car to attend this year's Nismo Fiesta as well. Like many of you, we are huge fans of the magazine. We welcome them this year to Austin, TX!!!

• Like 1

Rhapakatui: See you there in my '64 Datsun.

Of course.  I'll be in the Goon again this year.

I was hoping to be driving the 620, but there's no way I'll have the wiring figured out in a week and I still don't have a drive shaft.  I payed for 2 spots in the show, so I haven't decided if I want to trailer the 620 up there or not. 

Has anybody planned any caravans yet?  If not, maybe we should start.

I'll be driving up from Kirbyville on Friday.  About 5.5 hrs.  I haven't set my route yet, so I can still adjust to avoid interstates if some people want to follow along.

Dan,

I couldn't get the link to work.  Even with me being signed in to Facebook, it says content unavailable at this time.

I found another one coming up from Brownsville if there're any South Texans planning to come.

https://www.facebook.com/events/1409042676078342/

MAY
Nismo Fiesta Caravan

Public · Hosted by Ace Tpa

Friday, May 22at 6:00am
Next Week · 90°F / 77°F Clear
Show Map
Bass Pro Shops - Harlingen, TX
101 Bass Pro Dr, Harlingen, Texas 78552

We will meeting up Friday at bass pro shop by 5am And leaving at 6am have tanks full.we will be stopping at jms and then head to the hotel in austin.more detail soon if you have 2 way radios bring them along.take your swimming trunks also.

300twinz said on several different forums:

The Nissan caravan will be back this year. Nissan will be leaving the headquarters in Nashville and bringing some special cars on the Road Trip to Nismo Fiesta including...

80-97750308823237120715_1cfd519eb7a39720

80-2016_nissan_titan_xd_cummins_diesel_l

So if any Non Texan Southerners would like to fall in with a group.  Check with Nissan to find out when they'll be rolling through a town near you.

As long as the JNC contingent brings Datsuns, it'll be plenty exciting.

Planning to bring a 620 King Cab. We shall see. If we pull this off, it'll be bordering on a miracle...   :rofl:

And stickers! I want a sticker.

Oh yes, there will be stickers. 

And hopefully a substantial prize pack for the best* JNC at the show.  B)

*bribes now being accepted

• Like 1

Itinerary copied from Nismofiesta.com:

Friday
3pm - Hotel check-in is open at the Hilton Austin Airport
6pm - Banquet doors open and check-in starts for pre-registered tickets only. Please note that we cannot offer purchases on the day of due to advanced reservations with the hotel, so all tickets must be purchased in advance. All tickets include reserved seating, 3-course meal, speakers and entertainment, in addition to a special raffle. Preordered t-shirts will also be available for pickup, and a cashbar will be on-site as well. *Meanwhile, there will be a party in the parking lot*

Saturday

At The Track

9am - Track day begins with the course training by the track staff. Registration will be open for pre-registered check-in only.
5pm - Track Day is finished. All participants and spectators are welcome to head to the hotel for the Night Party.

At The Hotel

8:30am - Registration will be open for the Hill Country Cruise at the hotel for both pre-registered check-in and day-of entry purchase. All participants must complete their vehicle inspections before check-in.
9am - The first two Hill Country Cruise groups are launched. All participants will need cash on hand before their group launches.
2pm to 4pm - All participants arrive back at the hotel after the Hill Country Cruise is finished
6pm - The Night Party begins at the hotel. There are no entry fees, and food will available by purchase from the hotel and on-site vendors.
10pm - The Night Party is over, and we will be looking foward to the Car Show on Sunday. *From the after party*

Sunday

9am - The track gates open for the Car Show to all participants and spectators. Safety waivers will be signed at the gate upon entry, and Car Show participants will be directed to designated parking areas *Look for the Rat N Wrenches* prior to visiting registration for check-in. Online registration will remain open through Thursday, May 21st, and pre-registered entrants have the option of check-in with their confirmation codes to receive their pre-filled judging forms. Day-of registrations can be processed by either cash, check, or credit card.
10am - The Go-karting track opens to the public by the track staff.
11:30pm - Registration and check-in for participants in the Car Show is closed, and judging begins for all participants at about 12pm.
2pm - A demonstration and raffle will be presented by Drift America RC, while judging is finalized.
2:30pm - Car show judging ends, and trophies will be awarded by Nismo Fiesta in conjunction with Drift America RC and other groups as the event comes to an end.
4:30pm - Nismo Fiesta will officially be over for 2015, and our staff will embark to take a break before planning for next year. 

*Red script added by Rhapakatui.

Ok, I'm a puss. I'm not going to drive the Seven down with this much chance of rain. Maybe next year.

I miss the negative rep button. You were a shoe in for winning Ingrid if you had gone through with it. Nothing says "Most Ratsun" like having the balls to drive through hail in a topless car wearing goggles.

You do have goggles right?