"Evil Santa "

denmarkboy

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I like them both- a whole lot!

But Lil elf is really something special.

Clean ‘em, and run ’em gently!

the Li'l elf wont be running anytime soon , it looks like it sat for 10 + years with no oil in it . it is a L16 / A87 head and it's looked up tight . If it is going to be saved it should be torn down and gone threw . 

• Like 1

here is truck #2 , also a 72 this truck is a 99% rust free truck as well , floors are solid , some small bubbling on the kick but thats it , it is a 1600/4spd truck . unchipped windshield , it does have a little fogging . this truck actually has 2 gas tanks , it was a olive green truck as you can see .

IMAG4219_zpszyowc4k2.jpgIMAG4218_zpswal2zaiz.jpgIMAG4217_zps1wuxkmdu.jpgIMAG4216_zpsls06gvfj.jpg

IMAG4215_zpsxn7dqksh.jpgIMAG4214_zpszaskbxvz.jpgIMAG4213_zpsumxldruo.jpgIMAG4212_zpsd09o8op9.jpgIMAG4211_zpstvfuc2ev.jpg

• Like 1

Nice I'd be willing to buy one of the trucks and bring it back here to Japan and build. I'm in no rush as I'm on the middle of a build right now and like to keep projects to just 2 at a time. Good score and I look forward to watching these come to life :)

the thing that sucks is my friend that got these trucks is not a datsun guy and he is already over them . he told me today to sell them both . so they probably wont be around long .  :crying:

• Like 1

I've seen these trucks up close. Either one is a deal @$2k or less....solid unadulterated survivors. Mutual friend of mine and denmarkboy has them. If I could buy them I would....if he could save them someday we could barter for my dads

59'vette. TOO BAD!! Darn nice trucks...wont last!

• Like 1