"Evil Santa "

denmarkboy

For a while now I've tried to share my datsun addiction with a good friend . And he finally took a chance and picked up a couple of great trucks . Both of these truck were getting ready to be parted or crushed . 

but now they will see life again 

1st truck "Evil Santa" is

IMAG4223_zpsxw5l0k2m.jpg

IMAG4208_zps4asug2yd.jpg

IMAG4205_zpsc84qbq1f.jpgIMAG4206_zpsig1awwmn.jpg

IMAG4207_zpstd25dtst.jpg

IMAG4209_zpsja9x7w9h.jpgIMAG4210_zps9bt63p0l.jpgIMAG4221_zpsibdaa13c.jpg

IMAG4222_zpswxauegsk.jpg

IMAG4224_zpsrndpmzhw.jpgIMAG4225_zps6mxnn2sl.jpg

• Like 6
  • Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Nothing a good wash or under pressure can't fix. Good job Denmark.

Thanks big man !  but I cant take credit for saving this sweet truck , I will play a part of getting it back on the road . My friend is the savior of these 2 very clean trucks.

This truck is a perfect example of how trucks that could of been parted out and left for dead will see life again.  

• Like 2

This is a solid looking truck.  Keep us posted on the progress.

this is a near perfect truck for a light resto.  

One of the things i thought that was cool, the spring loaded gas cap door , I remember someone on here trying to find one , i had never see one before and both of these trucks have them . and they are both in great shape . 

• Like 1

I like it, a gas cap on the valve cover. :lol:

Was he told why the red/white one wasn't running?

i knew you would like that Wayno 

the back story i have got so far was that the truck came from an old service station south of me about an hour. the old time passed anr the truck has just sat , it was tagged last in 2000. So it been sitting for a while .

• Like 1

here is truck #2 , also a 72 this truck is a 99% rust free truck as well , floors are solid , some small bubbling on the kick but thats it , it is a 1600/4spd truck . unchipped windshield , it does have a little fogging . this truck actually has 2 gas tanks , it was a olive green truck as you can see .

IMAG4219_zpszyowc4k2.jpgIMAG4218_zpswal2zaiz.jpgIMAG4217_zps1wuxkmdu.jpgIMAG4216_zpsls06gvfj.jpg

IMAG4215_zpsxn7dqksh.jpgIMAG4214_zpszaskbxvz.jpgIMAG4213_zpsumxldruo.jpgIMAG4212_zpsd09o8op9.jpgIMAG4211_zpstvfuc2ev.jpg

• Like 2
  • 3 weeks later...