NICO club forum

Has anyone ever gone to this website? It's mostly for 240sx guys and 300/350z owners, but man what a bunch of assholes! I tried to ask a couple of simple questions about my ka motor, and all I got was a bunch of shit for not doing a search (which I did and it didn't work!) and being made to feel dumb for not knowing the answer already! If we ever start to act like that here, just shut it down, cause that ain't cool. I gave the guy a good piece of my mind!;)

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I hear you Beebani, if there so good at the search feature why don't they find it and post the link! I've been to a lot of the "newer" nissan forums and they all do that... I'm proud to say I've never said "use the search" because I know it doesn't work worth a shit... I get enjoyment out of answering questions and giving people my opinions. Its not often that people listen to me. I like to take advantage of the moment :D I also like to disagree if I feel that is my opinion. That way one way or another someone will figure out the real answer and possibly put me in my place :D to make you feel better I posted on ka-t.org and I only got one response and it was way off :( I kept bumping it but it didn't get ANY good information.... maybe I should just bump it every day and see if I get all of them to read it :)

Same goes on some Z forums. Zcar and Hybridz are like that... but zcar is the worst. Zdriver where I'm an admin is very friendly, especially the 280zx section. I think its the Bleach guy that makes it so fun... or maybe its Barney

Same goes on some Z forums. Zcar and Hybridz are like that... but zcar is the worst. Zdriver where I'm an admin is very friendly, especially the 280zx section. I think its the Bleach guy that makes it so fun... or maybe its Barney

I think its Barney haha

I must say, I appreciate the people on this forum, the members are kind and helpfull. When Im researching I read alot of posts in other forums and you see alot of Juvenile shit out there. Im a sensitive guy, (that means I like to make fun of other people, but when people make fun of me I get my feelings hurt ) so I try to be kind (at least to peoples faces) and when The Rare Occasion comes along that Someone is having a problem that I've been through before I am pleased to post how I solved that particular problem (Because It makes me feel smart, even though somebody else actually told me how to solve my problem) without saying it in a way that might make them feel stupid (because it makes me feel magnanamous)

I can understand telling you to search if your new thread is the 3rd on the first page with the same topic. Otherwise, searching is usally pointless. I've found it COMPLETELY retarded on "the realm" because every thread contains every key word. no one knows how to stay on topic.

It never really hurts to ask again. just pisses people off sometimes. I get really pissy ove at nissancustoms sometimes when answering the same question every month.

Nicoclub contains alot of good info. Also alot of total tools. best to just lurk for info from time to time.

I've found it COMPLETELY retarded on "the realm" because every thread contains every key word. no one knows how to stay on topic.

Tell me about that one!!! I found like 10 different threads on CV conversions but none of them are actually to the point of a conversion. It seems like they would be because they are like 3 pages long. Then you realize that the CV topic ends about half way down the first page. haha Same with any information on the S-12 V6 struts......

i have been on a couple forums where people think they are high and mighty and when you call them out for being a**hole they try to get all internet gangsta on you... don't sweat the stupid people... or "ill sick a mod on your a**" :D :rolleyes:

to be fair you kind of randomly started talking shit. This usually doesn't help you to get a kind reply.

you never kindly stated that you tried searching and had no luck, and that you're sorry to have to ask again but..

internet bickering is stupid either way.

No its not!! When you you idots learn!! Just use the F@#$%@# search function and you'll see what I posted about bickering just last week Yo!

"Idiots!" in Napolean Dynomite Voice

i dont think the my350z forums are like that im on them all the time. Nico on the other hand are abuncha KeyBoard Warriors. Neway dont sweat it its not a big deal. IF you need factory FSM's for all nissan cars i have them on my website.... direct off NISSAN FAST system. But i did need info on your suspension arm setup =) i sent ya a pm about if so any info you can toss me besides what i saw from searching the site would be good =) i need a solution fast