Will It Ever Be Done

So I get a phone call one day and a good friend wants his carpet and seats done

IMG_0840_zps57b03c8d.jpg

IMG_0866_zps28b43864.jpg

The love of just working on a Datsun just pushed me over the edge. I had to have one, at the time I was BROKE so hit up good ole Craigslist.

$800 couldn't say no

IMG_0870_zps832f72af.jpg

So me and that good friend headed off on a 2 hour ride with all the family. Thanks Geno (Datsloco). And got it home

IMG_0887_zps9bf2c507.jpg

IMG_0888_zps4b069c15.jpg

IMG_0892_zpsa936b45a.jpg

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So have no money for parts. All I can do is start the now 2 year long body work

IMG_0929_zpsa8f32ed8.jpg

IMG_0989_zpsb4084d37.jpg

So I get this far. Then moved to San Diego. Had to put the car in storage for a year. Couldn't take it anymore couldn't get a garge down there. No matter how much I loved it down there it wasn't worth it. I had to come back and pull the car out of storage and try and finish it. This time around a lil better job. It's been Chrismas almost every day this year.

image_zps678adf5c.jpg

image_zpsa073112b.jpg

image_zpsf0469887.jpg

It has been a parts hunt for a year, driving all over the place for parts, and still need more. so many nights when I cant sleep because thinking of the car and checking craigslist. its funny how the guy that can do upholstery for other Datsun's cant make up his mind on his own car. so I have the stock seats and think for now just do them like I did for another guy, what you think give it that stock look on the inside so they don't know what is going to hit them when I blow by them.

image_zps850f2b0e.jpg

image_zps4514177c.jpg

Not the best pic

image_zpsba9963a7.jpg

• Like 1

Next on the year long Chrismas list to my self. Anybody run these wheels. I would love to see pics first before I order.

544fc541-3265-4edb-9120-d60056a00890_zps

I think TE37 look good in 17 or bigger. Any size looks odd because it takes away the concave. Maybe you'd like TE37v more. 15 inch TE37v still have the concave look and lip. 

It has been a parts hunt for a year, driving all over the place for parts, and still need more. so many nights when I cant sleep because thinking of the car and checking craigslist. its funny how the guy that can do upholstery for other Datsun's cant make up his mind on his own car. so I have the stock seats and think for now just do them like I did for another guy, what you think give it that stock look on the inside so they don't know what is going to hit them when I blow by them.image_zps850f2b0e.jpgimage_zps4514177c.jpg

Not the best picimage_zpsba9963a7.jpg

Looks real good, stock looks good in my book,I did my wagon stock but with a bright red called can can. Keep up the good work.

• 1 year later...