(Boxer Manny) Pacquiao Vs. Mayweather-AKA, The Runner! Paid Judges. Boxing Sham! ;-D

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Can we handle it? CAN WE HANDLE IT?! I've been wanting to see that brawl for the looongest time, now! Whose house are all the Ratsuners gonna gather up in SoCal, and the rest of the country, when it happens?!!! And... WHO'S GONNA WIN?!!!!!

I'll probably just end up watching it at home on my comp for free  :sneaky:

• Like 1

It hasn't happend yet man lol, google firstrowsports, your welcome  :sneaky:

Ty, brugh!

Someone should do a Datsun Patch picture shot from the ring that day to make it REALLY exciting!

I gotta go with PacMan, too! Lol... Oh well!

• Like 1

Pacman ftw

Ty, brugh!

Someone should do a Datsun Patch picture shot from the ring that day to make it REALLY exciting!

I gotta go with PacMan, too! Lol... Oh well!

Yea, he's not going to win sry, he hasn't been the same since Marquez rocked him to sleep (thought he died) his last few fights haven't even been worthy of watching.He's more cautions since then, only way he will win is if he knocks him out or completely dominates the fight which ain't happening

• Like 1

Yea, he's not going to win sry, he hasn't been the same since Marquez rocked him to sleep (thought he died) his last few fights haven't even been worthy of watching.He's more cautions since then, only way he will win is if he knocks him out or completely dominates the fight which ain't happening

True, he has to be. That was a shock, but he's been desiring to rock May for way too long now so his attitude towards him is a different ball game. It's like he's been hunting that specific prey. Funny though, Marquez says there's no more rematch, after Pac game him a dozen of them... Another runner, imo- got 1 lucky hit, now is time to run.

Not digging PacMan but much credit is due, waaaaaay more than the others. Maidana too, imo. Which, would be a really good match between both! ;-)

True, he has to be. That was a shock, but he's been desiring to rock May for way too long now so his attitude towards him is a different ball game. It's like he's been hunting that specific prey. Funny though, Marquez says there's no more rematch, after Pac game him a dozen of them... Another runner, imo- got 1 lucky hit, now is time to run.

Not digging PacMan but much credit is due, waaaaaay more than the others. Maidana too, imo. Which, would be a really good match between both! ;-)

Marquez one more than one of those fights dude sry to tell you BUT pacman was the favorite so he won by default. Marquez did the exact thing he needed to do to win and that was lay him out cold. And like I said pacman hasn't been the same since

I think we all have certain perceptions of sports, or what could even, or should even, be considered a sport. And, I respect each persons views, whether imo correct or incorrect. But as for boxing,... I likes. I'm sure some in the forum love ping pong. And, I wouldn't knock them for it. I actually like all those boxers- Arguello, Tyson, Pacquiao, Mayweather Jr., Marquez, for their unique skills. But, like a said, I like it among other sports as well... Whether, minorities or majorities, earthlings or aliens, poor or rich, pink or orange... Blaaaahhhh...

It's only a sport.

Boxing is the sweat science, the ultimate sport, and the essence of pitting ones whole being against the other.  unfortunately money has reduced professional boxing into a circus act. That can be said for all professional sports though. You want to see true heart, spend some time watching amateur boxing. Mayweather is a talented clown and I would love to see Pacquiao teach him the one skill he lacks, humility. I paid $50  the first time hoping Maidana would do it. IMO he beat Mayweather, but a close decision will always go the the champ. 

• Like 1